【KVM Switch Dual Monitor 4 Port】 Control up to 4 computers or Laptops from one set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors which supports dual monitor extended display or duplicated; It requires each computer and laptop has HDMI and VGA output interfaces and support extended display.
【VGA + HDMI KVM Switch Dual Display】 Switch conveniently between Your Home, Work and Gaming PCs and drag images between 2 monitors freely. Ideal for home and office worker, graphic designer, software engineer, IT specialist etc., who need to work with multiple computers and monitors in an easier way.
【Cross Support Multiple Platform and Devices, Plug and Play with No Driver Needed】Fully compatible with Windows 10/7/2000/XP/ and Mac; also support HDMI devices like webcam, hard disk player, game console, DVR, NVR etc; With an extra USB 2.0 port for sharing USB printers, scanners and Jump drives; support most wireless keyboard and Mouse.
【HDMI & VGA Switch with Convenient Switch Modes】: 1. Hot key switching on keyboards that support all operation system; 2. Switch via Mouse Click (Industry Leading Technology); 3. Toggle selection on front panel; 4. Auto scan switch with adjustable interval (8-999 second). 5. Wired remote switch
【Enjoy High Resolution with Auto EDID and Audio Support】Supports 4K@30Hz (3840*2160@30Hz) for HDMI and 2048*1536@45oMHz for VGA high quality pictures; With separate audio and microphone output.
4 Port HDMI + VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch
Dose Everything You Need!
- 4 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors
- Dual monitors output support up to 4K@30Hz (HDMI) & 2048x1536@450MHz (VGA) for extended, mirrored or spliced display
- Support wired or wireless keyboard and mouse
- Cross support most major OS including Wndows, Linux, Mac
- Advanced switching modes: Hotkey, mouse click, button switch, auto scan
- With extra USB 2.0 HUB and audio support
- Include all cables except cable for monitor
How to Get Dual Monitor Display:
- Each computer / laptop needs 2 video connections to correspondent IN A and IN B port on the KVM switch using Cable A and Cable B included.
- Recommended for computers and / or Laptops which have dual HDMI and VGA graphic outputs with one HDMI monitor and one VGA monitor.
- For other configures, please consider other models in the same variation.
How to Get Keyboard and Mouse Work:
- Make sure cable A is correctly connected, the end with USB, HDMI must be plugged into computer, the other end with only HDMI must be plugged into IN A port (not IN B port).
- Recommend to plug Bluetooth adapter of wiredless keyboard and mouse into rear USB keyboard port.
- If special keyboard and mouse like gaming and mechanical types do not work well from rear USB ports, use front USB port or turn off the hotkey and use the wired remoter instead.