Higher Level Compatibility for Keyboard, Mouse and Monitors
Does Everything You Need!
- 4 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse, dual monitors and more USB 3.0 peripherals;
- Dual monitor outputs support up to 4Kx2K (3840*2160) @60Hz (HDMI 2.0) for extended, mirrored or spliced display;
- Support wired or wireless keyboard and mouse with USB pass-though technology;
- Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac;
- Advanced switching modes: keyboard Hotkey, mouse clicks, push button, auto scan and wired remote;
- With 2 extra USB 3.0 HUBs for high speed data transfer up to 5Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0) ;
- Support either HDMI digital audio (default) or 3.5mm audio outputs and swapping between computers;
- Include all cables needed except cable for monitors
- Power off everything before installation;
- Computer 1: Connect 2 HDMI outputs from computer 1 to HDMI IN 1 A and HDMI IN 1 B ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 1, and USB B-male to USB 1 input on the KVM switch;
- Computer 2: Connect 2 HDMI outputs from computer 2 to HDMI IN 2 A and HDMI IN 2 B ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 2, and USB B-male to USB 2 input on the KVM switch;
- Repeat above for connecting Computer 3 and 4;
- Primary Monitor: Connect primary monitor to HDMI Out A;
- Extended Monitor: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out B;
- Keyboard and Mouse: Connect keyboard and mouse into USB keyboard and mouse port respectively;
- Connect USB peripherals to USB 3.0 ports if needed (optional);
- After cables being connected, power on the kvm switch first, then monitors, then computers.
1. Some keyboard with special features like gaming, programing, multi-media, mechnical, back lights may not be well supported on the USB keybaord and mouse port which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so you can plug the keyboard and mouse into the USB 3.0 ports or turn off the hotkey then the USB keyboard and mouse port will turn into standard USB 2.0 port, without hotkeys, you can use the included wired remoter to switch between computers.
2. If you are using wireless set of keyboard and mouse which share a unifying dongle, you can plug the dongle into either the USB keyboard or mouse port (hotkey supported), or USB 3.0 port (no hotkeys).
This Dual Monitor KVM Switch requires 2 HDMI input for each computer and 2 HDMI output for monitors. However, most computers especially laptops do not have dual HDMI output, thus reliable adapters will be needed for non-HDMI outputs like VGA, DVI, USB C, DisplayPort.
Please be aware of this before order!
How to Get Audio Work:
- This KVM Switch supports either HDMI digital (default) or 3.5mm analog audio output.
- If you choose HDMI audio as default in your sound settings, you can unplug the green audio jack connection from computers;
- If you choose your audio device as default in your sound settings, keep the audio jacks plugged into your computers, then press the right Ctrl twice, then P, then Enter.
- If you want to change 3.5mm audio back to HDMI Audio, Press the right Ctrl twice, then H, then Enter.
3 Display Modes
5 Switching Mode
1. Keyboard Hotkey: Double click the right Ctrl.
2. Mouse Click: Double Click the middle roller
3. Push Button on front panel.
4. Auto Scan with adjustable interval time of 8-999 seconds
5. Wired remote
Cross support most major OS including
Windows, Linux, Mac and more.
What's in the box
1* 4 Port HDMI KVM switch
1* Power adapter
1* User manual in English
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
8* HDMI Cables (4.92ft)
4* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
Noted: HDMI Cable connect to monitor is not including!