KVM SWITCH DUAL MONITOR 2 IN 3 OUT : Control 2 computers or laptops with one set of wired or wireless keyboard, mouse and 3 extended or mirrored monitors at the same time;
USB 3.0 KVM SWITCH 2 COMPUTERS 3 MONITORS: The integrated 2 USB 3.0 HUB ports allows you to share 2 more USB peripherals like printer, scanner, webcam and hard disk between 2 computers with data transfer rate up to 5Gbp/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0);
HDMI 2.0 KVM SWITCH 2 PORT 4K 60HZ: Supports maximum resolution up to 3840x2160 4K@60Hz, 3440x1440@60hz/120Hz, 3840x1080@60hz/120Hz and compatible downwards depending on support of graphic card, monitor and adapters if used any; Supports auto detection and memory function in case of power down;
MULTI PLATFORMS COMPATIBLITY : Cross supports most major operation systems like Windows, Linux, Mac and more; also support switch between devices without keyboard and mouse like DVR and NVR; Include all cables except cable for monitors.
EASY SWAPPING BETWEEN 2 DEVICES: You can freely switch between personal and work using push button, keyboard hotkeys, mouse clicks or wired remoter, as well as auto scan for monitoring or testing purpose;
Higher Level Compatibility for Keyboard, Mouse and Monitors
Does Everything You Need!
- 2 computers / laptops share one set of keyboard, mouse and 3 monitors and more USB 3.0 peripherals;
- Triple monitor outputs support up to 4Kx2K (3840*2160) @60Hz (HDMI 2.0) for extended, mirrored or spliced display;
- Support wired or wireless keyboard and mouse with USB pass-though technology;
- Cross support most major OS including Windows, Linux, Mac;
- Advanced switching modes: keyboard Hotkey, mouse clicks, push button, auto scan and wired remote;
- With 2 extra USB 3.0 HUBs for high speed data transfer up to 5Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0) ;
- Support either HDMI digital audio (default) or 3.5mm audio outputs and swapping between computers;
- Include all cables needed except cable for monitors
- Power off everything before installation;
- Computer 1: Connect 3 HDMI outputs from computer 1 to PC1 IN A, B and C ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 1, and USB B-male to USB 1 input on the KVM switch;
- Computer 2: Connect 3 HDMI outputs from computer 1 to PC2 IN A, B and C ports; Connect USB A-male to USB 3.0 port on computer 2, and USB B-male to USB 2 input on the KVM switch;
- Monitor A: Connect primary monitor to HDMI Out A;
- Monitor B: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out B;
- Monitor C: Connect extended monitor to HDMI Out C;
- Keyboard and Mouse: Connect keyboard and mouse into USB keyboard and mouse port respectively;
- Connect USB peripherals to USB 3.0 ports if needed (optional);
- After cables being connected, power on the kvm switch first, then monitors, then computers.
1. Some keyboard with special features like gaming, programing, multi-media, mechnical, back lights may not be well supported on the USB keybaord and mouse port which are dedicated for hotkeys, if so you can plug the keyboard and mouse into the USB 3.0 ports or turn off the hotkey then the USB keyboard and mouse port will turn into standard USB 2.0 port, without hotkeys, you can use the included wired remoter to switch between computers.
2. If you are using wireless set of keyboard and mouse which share a unifying dongle, you can plug the dongle into either the USB keyboard or mouse port (hotkey supported), or USB 3.0 port (no hotkeys).
This Triple Monitor KVM Switch requires 3 HDMI input for each computer and 3 HDMI output for monitors. However, most computers especially laptops do not have 3 HDMI outputs, thus reliable adapters will be needed for non-HDMI outputs like VGA, DVI, USB C, DisplayPort.
Please be aware of this before order!
How to Get Audio Work:
- This KVM Switch supports either HDMI digital (default) or 3.5mm analog audio output.
- If you choose HDMI audio as default in your sound settings, you can unplug the green audio jack connection from computers;
- If you choose your audio device as default in your sound settings, keep the audio jacks plugged into your computers, then press the right Ctrl twice, then P, then Enter.
- If you want to change 3.5mm audio back to HDMI Audio, Press the right Ctrl twice, then H, then Enter.
3 Display Modes
5 Switching Modes
- Keyboard Hotkey: Double click the right Ctrl
- Mouse Click: Double Click the middle roller
- of mouse
- Push Button on front panel.
- Auto Scan with adjustable interval time of 8-999 seconds
- Wired remote switch
Cross supports Windows 10/7/2000/XP/Vista、Linux and Mac and more.
What's in the box
1* 2 Port HDMI KVM switch
1* USB Power Cable
1* User manual in English
1* Mini USB Cable+Wired Remoter
6* HDMI Cables (4.92ft)
2* USB3.0 Cables (4.92ft)
Noted: HDMI Cable connect to monitor is not including!