2 Port Triple Monitor KVM Switch HDMI DEPZOL-923HUA
Product Benefits You Might be Looking for:
1. Console and Control up to 2 Computers or Laptops with one individual set of keyboard and mouse and 3 monitors.
2. With 3 monitor outputs to mirror or extend your different purpose display.
3. Support high resolution up to 4K@30Hz@30Hz with EDID to adapt proper resolution.
4. Switch freely between Home or gaming PC and Work laptop using convenient keyboard hotkey, mouse click, button switch.
5. Support standard wired or wireless keyboard and mouse.
6. Support Microphone and Audio output
7. With an Extra USB HUB for connecting printer / scanner / headset, Webcam, or other USB devices
8. Auto scan function with adjustable interval for monitoring 2 devices.
9. Protective high-end metal housing, strong in anti-interference, Heavy weight to ensure sturdy on desk.
10. Compatible to most major OS including Windows, Linux and Mac etc.
11. With all cables needed to connect computers to KVM
Sharing More Devices With Higher Efficiency
Installation Guide (incorrect connection will cause malfunction):
- Connect the end with USB, audio and HDMI of cable A to your computer side, the other end with HDMI only to IN 1A port at KVM side.
- Connect Cable B from 2nd video output on your computer to IN 1B port at KVM side.
- Connect another Cable B from 3rd video output on your computer to IN 1C port at KVM side
- Repeat step 1, 2 and 3 to connect other computers to relevant IN A and IN B port.
- Plug your wired keyboard and mouse to relevant USB ports on back side of KVM. Wireless adapter goes to USB keyboard port
- Connect HDMI monitors to HDMI Out A, Out B and Out C
- Connect speaker or microphone output on KVM (optional).
- Power on the KVM and computers.
- Cable A connecion is to ensure keyboard, mouse and monitor A to work correctly.
- Cable B are for connecting 2nd and 3rd video output of the same computer for monitor B and C to display correctly.
- Some gaming, programing or michanical keyboard and mouse may not work well from rear USB ports, if so, connect them to front USB. This connection does not support hotkeys.
Works for Computers and Laptops with 3 HDMI Outputs or HDMI / VGA / DVI / Display Port Mixtures (Need Adapters)
Configuration without Adapters Needed:
- 2 computers and / or laptops with 3 HDMI outputs
- 3 HDMI monitors
- Standard wired or wireless keyboard and mouse
- Use reliable adapters for VGA / DVI / DP / USB C interfaces. Please be aware that adapters are not included.
- Do not recommend to use 2 adapters on a same video chain (on both computer side and monitor side)
User Friendly Switching Modes
Default Hotkey Rght Ctrl can be Changed to Num Lock or Scroll Lock, Support Mac keyboard
- Keyboard Hotkey Switch: Double click the right Ctrl then Port Number then Enter
- Mouse Click Switch: Double click the middle roller of mouse
- Push Button Switch: Simply press teh white button on front panel
- Auto Scan Switch: Interval time adjustable between 8 to 999 seconds (default is inactive).
- With indicator in amber under push button to show which computer is selected.
- Switching beep sound can be turned on/off by double clicking the right Ctrl then b then Enter